Thursday, April 9, 2015

How to start a dental practice

   I asked my 8 year old son, Max, if he likes going to the Dentist and he surprisingly said, "Yes."
   "Huh?"  I thought, that was surprise answer.
   "Why do you like going to the dentist, Max?"
   "Because they give me ice cream!"
    Voila!    He had been going to one of the best pediatric dental practices around, and yes, they gave the kids a choice of an ice cream cup or Popsicle after getting a filling.    That is brilliant.   It is brilliant because that's what he remembers!   (FYI, he's been through a baby-tooth root canal and tongue-tie snip)
    I got to thinking...  most EVERYONE would like a treat after a dental visit?   What would my dental patients like for a treat?    Ice Cream?   ... beer card to a local brewery?   What do you think?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment